Centra Pipelines’ vision focuses on a total enterprise approach that takes into account the social responsibilities of operating our pipeline, generating a positive culture to meet the needs of our shippers (customers) and other stakeholders and an assurance of success. This focus is underpinned by two intertwined, key elements for our success: risk management and continual improvement.
Attaining this vision is contingent upon our four primary values:
- We value people above all our other resources.
- We value a strategic and an integrated approach to the way we lead and manage.
- We value persistence and tenacity when it comes to protecting assets.
- Value is placed on leaders as enablers and facilitators
Within this framework, our approach includes:
- Stakeholder concentric approach
- Business sustainability
- Strong governance and leadership
- Engage our people and stakeholders within a reporting culture
- Incident review and assessment
- Strive towards a zero incidents work environment
- Think Safe, Think Green – focus on awareness
- Offering the right products and services at a reasonable cost
- Ensure transmission system reliability/integrity
- Foster positive relationships
- Promote responsibility and accountability
- Focus on leading indicators
- Achieving market based rate of return
- Continual improvement